Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flac decoder

Options
  • 20-01-2008 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

I need to find a flac decoder that is compatable with vista . any help appricated

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

jazoo wrote: »
    I need to find a flac decoder that is compatable with vista . any help appricated

So basically you want a music player? Foobar2000 will do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,071 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

i think most music player will play flac for you, but you will first need to install the flac codec. Either go to the flac website and download the single codec installer (http://flac.sourceforge.net/download.html) or get some codec pack like klite codec pack which support flac and a few other formats too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Better still, get the k-lite codec pack, its every music and video codec you'll ever need, WMP should play flac with the codec.

Advertisement