Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When's the next series?

Options
  • 20-01-2008 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭

is it later this year in the Spring?
    Really miss the fresh shows...........sick and tired of the repeats.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I watch them on Dave... Lots of them every day.. problem is, they are not in sequence...Could be 2005 one show and then 2004 the next.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭pd101

is it later this year in the Spring?
    Really miss the fresh shows...........sick and tired of the repeats.:mad:

I think I saw somewhere that it wont be back until the summer.

The repeats drive me mad aswell. They cut out some of the best bits to make room room for ad breaks:mad:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

pd101 wrote: »
    I think I saw somewhere that it wont be back until the summer.

The repeats drive me mad aswell. They cut out some of the best bits to make room room for ad breaks:mad:.

You know you're right.............at least anything on the BBC flows without AD breaks - such a rarity nowadays.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

Saruman wrote: »
    I watch them on Dave... Lots of them every day.. problem is, they are not in sequence...Could be 2005 one show and then 2004 the next.

Dave is great for TG but they cut out 10 per episode to make room for ads.
    Only really annoys me when their interviewing someone and they suddenly skip to the lap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Are the RTE "repeats" edited?

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

mike65 wrote: »
    Are the RTE "repeats" edited?

Mike.

I hav'nt seen TG on rte but if they have ad breaks during top gear than yep they've edited out 10 mins or so of the episode.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ManCalledHorse

The TG's on Dave annoy me you could watch the one in the morning then you see theres another episode on later and it's the same episode as the one earlier in the day, which is the same episode as the one the night before so within the space of a day they have replayed the same episode 3 times:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Its still the greatest petrolheds programme ever made,most of the repeats are still fun to watch!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Mweelrea wrote: »
    Dave is great for TG but they cut out 10 per episode to make room for ads.
    Only really annoys me when their interviewing someone and they suddenly skip to the lap.

As long as they cut into interviews i don't mind.

Advertisement