Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin 250w crap car charger?

Options
  • 18-01-2008 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

I plugged my 250w into my cars cigarette charger socket today and the charger wouldn't sit securely in the slot, it kept popping out. A few times I got it to charge for 10 seconds but then it popped out of place. Is there any solution to this, I've never had any problems with my phone or old tomtom charger staying in place. The strange thing is I have used the charger in two other cars without any hassle but it just wont stay put in my car.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

crap car?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Same problem here--Just get a pliers and "gently" bend in the 2 metal plates on the charger so theyre a bit flatter.

Worked for me anyway.

Advertisement