Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Were can i get dwarf african frogs in dublin ?

Options
  • 18-01-2008 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

lucozader wrote: »
    thank you

the only thing i can find is this if it helps; www.aquariumfish.net/catalog_pages/misc_critters/frog_african_dwarf.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

I got one of mine in wackers on parnell street and another in the pet stop in blanchardstown

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Duzzie

Aquatic Village Brittas. I think they sell them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭Demonique

Reptile Haven in Fishamble Street, the oldest reptile shop in the country

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭flynnc

Demonique wrote: »
    Reptile Haven in Fishamble Street, the oldest reptile shop in the country
    what about the one that was in mother red caps a few year ago two guys used to run it

• Advertisement

Mother Red Caps was Reptile Haven's old location, they moved to a larger shop in Fishamble Street (a few minutes away from Red Caps) a couple of years back, they recently took over the unit next door and will be knocking the wall to expand the shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Vinnie K

Demonique wrote: »
    Mother Red Caps was Reptile Haven's old location, they moved to a larger shop in Fishamble Street (a few minutes away from Red Caps) a couple of years back, they recently took over the unit next door and will be knocking the wall to expand the shop

Yep, all true. He's hoping to have the shop done by mid febuary, but i dont see where he'll get the time cause theres always a crowd in there.

Oh and in case anyone is wondering, the caiman (which was never for sale anyway) is long gone. Its was rehomed to Reptile Village and now has a room-size enclosure

They were only supposed to be looking after it for a year for a friend who went to Australia, he never came back

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Kazzehh

does anyboby know how these frogs would get on with yellow bellied turtles. Have two ybt, nearly a year old now and will be upscaling tank soon and considering getting two frogs. Will they all live together as one big happy family, how big/quicky do these frogs grow?

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭lucozader

anyone

• Advertisement

Turtles and frogs together would most likely = yummy yummy froggy woggies inside turtle bellies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 tish@petstop

Lucozader, You get your froggies?? I may be able to help, PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭lucozader

i got 2 in petstop in blanchardstown centre

thanks

i might get 2 more tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Husker

Hey, does anyone know if Reptile Haven, Dublin has an e-mail address for contacts? Can't seem to find one and i'm out of the country right now so would rather avoid calling if i can...

Any help appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Vinnie K

Husker wrote: »
    Hey, does anyone know if Reptile Haven, Dublin has an e-mail address for contacts? Can't seem to find one and i'm out of the country right now so would rather avoid calling if i can...

Any help appreciated!

No email, Best to ring, 016704001.

Advertisement