Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Record Playing Solution

Options
  • 18-01-2008 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

Hi, im really getting into vinyls at the moment and im looking for a way to play them thats better than the setup i have now..

what i have now is a big stereo system that has a vinyl player on top with 2 bookself speakers buts its kinda dodgy, plays a tiny bit too fast but really annoys me and its just not loud enough when i use headphones or speakers. so i was thinking about buying a professional turntable but because they aren't amplified i'd have to buy an amplifier and speakers, yes? if this is what i want to do what kinda of amplifier do i get because im stumped to be honest...

i was also thinking about buying the turntable with 2 active speakers but then i have the problem of using headphones as there wouldn't be any headphone jack on the speakers and if there was i'd only be able to plug the headphones into 1 speakers which means im only getting one side of the audio...

i also can find any turntables that have a decent if any amplifier, does anyone know one that i could get?

any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

how much cash do you have for this??

a nice Pioneer stereo amp could set you back around 160 quid, then record player, bout 100 and speakers around 100 as well..

adam

Advertisement