Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wireless mouse - quick question

Options
  • 18-01-2008 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

I was looking at a logitech wireless mouse today (around the €50/60 mark) - seemed the receiver for the pc box was like a little mini usb key. Has anyone any experience of these? In particular what is the range like, is a line of sight better than just having the pc box under the desk? I'm just concerned if wireless mice are a bit stop- startish.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭allen175

i have the logitech mx 3200 laser mouse and keyboard and the range is great, its about 5 metres from my computer to the couch and it works without a bother, but thats with the usb reciever out in the open with no obstructions. it also depends if the reciever is bluetooth or infrared. bluetooth can go more then 10 metres.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Cheers - its not the actual distance but the obstuctions thats my main concern. I would imagine that just having the pc under a desk wouldnt be a huge issue tho

Advertisement