Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roger Clemens

Options
  • 18-01-2008 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

I got into baseball big when i was living in new york (yankees :D) and have to say seen clemens pitch a good few times and he was awesome.

What you guys making of this? Personally i've been giving him the benefit of the doubt albeit he's making it hard on me. It's hard to believe someone would be so adamant that they are telling the truth if they weren't but maybe im being naiive.

I've read on espn that McNamees lawyers say "Clear corroburation" exists! well then why haven't they released it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭chicoben

Making of what? The whole drugs thing? Sammy Sosa is adament that he still doesn't speak English even thoough he's been in the majors longer than I've been around.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

chicoben wrote: »
    Making of what? The whole drugs thing? Sammy Sosa is adament that he still doesn't speak English even thoough he's been in the majors longer than I've been around.

Amazing how well Sammy was able to speak English when I talked to him in his days with the White Sox.

That was over 15 years ago.

Amazing how you lose something like that living in a country that primarily speaks English.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

Clemens is a cheat, i will come out when he is called up to testify in the senate. It was so obvious when they interviewed him here a few weeks ago on 60 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭chicoben

Amazing how well Sammy was able to speak English when I talked to him in his days with the White Sox.

That was over 15 years ago.

Amazing how you lose something like that living in a country that primarily speaks English.

But didnt't he say couldn't testify because of his English level?

Advertisement