Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual Account - Ulster Bank

Options
  • 18-01-2008 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭

I was in the ulster bank today and the girl at the counter told me i should change my dual account to a current account as they will be at some stage phasing out dual accounts

anyone know anything about this and should i change now to a current account or wait

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Makes no difference. Dual a/c are no longer avalible. The Bank is simple doing away with them.

If you do not need a chq book/Lazercard, then just leave things the way they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭broker2008

AIB phased out Cashsave accounts a number of years ago and they tried to get me to change but I have kept same and have always got free banking on that account for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

broker2008 wrote: »
    AIB phased out Cashsave accounts a number of years ago and they tried to get me to change but I have kept same and have always got free banking on that account for some reason.

thats one reason why i don't want to change i have free banking since i opened dual account. will have to look into what charges there is if i decided to change to a current account

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

ulster wrote: »
    thats one reason why i don't want to change i have free banking since i opened dual account. will have to look into what charges there is if i decided to change to a current account

There is no/zero extra charge from UB on personal current accounts...

Advertisement