Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent One Form

Options
  • 18-01-2008 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,746 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Question bout the Rent1 form.

I was renting a place in Dublin from October 06 until July 07

Then I changed residence, so from August 07 to present.

How many of these forms must i fill out? Someone told me id need to fill out 4.

1) House 1 oct06 - dec06
    2) House 1 jan07 - jul07
    3) House 2 aug07 - dec07
    4) House 2 jan08 - present

Also apart from my landlords details what else do I need?

thanks
    Trilla

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,746 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Forgot to mention I was also told that landlord's PPS number isnt necessary, as long as you have they're home addresses?

thanks again
    T

giving this one a final bump. anyone shed light on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

Had a look at the form on the revenue website - looks like theres not enough space for each property so i would submit one for each with a cover letter and send them together. I've never done this (i've been too lazy the past 10 years to do it myself).

thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭RIRI

Hi, I did this not too long ago in similar circumstances. You fill out one form per property, it doesn't matter that the tenancy is split over the tax year. Landlords PPS no. is not necessary, I didn't even have the home address of one Landlord & still got my rebate.

Hope this helps

• Advertisement
Advertisement