Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thesis help, you know you want to!! :)

Options
  • 18-01-2008 7:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Hi all I do a really boring course and I have to do a really boring thesis.

One of the possible very boring things I could do it on is education and the economic returns of education and stuff like that.

BASICALLY, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to do a little email questionnaire for me, especially past ctyi-ers who are in further education/working/bumming round etc. but especially everyone as well.
    just seeing what kind of numbers i'd get off this...

by the way:-- i'm lisa reilly. :D

2002 psych session 1, 2003 classics session 1.
    cavan, a bit too loud, obnoxious, hung round with jane (still do!!), had a crotch whistle, bottom of my hair was orange for one of the years.

RA to philosophy and some class of engineers in session 2 2006.
    again, maynooth/cavan, loud. didn't have a crotch whistle, shouted a lot. enjoyed shouting.

i'm friends with a lot of ctyiers on bebo and if any of you see this expect me to seriously annoy you in about a month.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

You had a crotch whistle?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

yes, they were enlightened times.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Hi,
    I don't think we've ever met, but I'd be happy enough to do your questionnaire! In fact, I love questionnaires. I'm a CTYIer as well, from 2000-03 but I did session 2 for the two years you were there! I'll PM you my email address to save you the effort of tracking me down on bebo, which I hardly ever use anyway

Advertisement