Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung M87 46" 1080p

Options
  • 17-01-2008 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭

Been doing a bit of research and really love these TV, does anyone have any reasons not to buy one, or any alternatives? What price would I expect to pay?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Well its 2 grand on komplett.ie - http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.aspx?sku=333321
    Great tv, would love one myself!
    I would say it would be between 2 and 3 grand in an Irish shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭akadesign

Thanks Kev, was hoping you'd say that, there actually on sale in Powercity for €1979.95, link here and there in stock.

Almost convinced to get one, anyone have a reason why not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

akadesign wrote: »
    Thanks Kev, was hoping you'd say that, there actually on sale in Powercity for €1979.95, link here and there in stock.

Almost convinced to get one, anyone have a reason why not?

Well the M86/7 Series is very popular. Im going to get the 37" version soon myself. AV Fourms have lots of threads on them if you want more info.

Advertisement