Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothing stolen from from luggage

Options
  • 16-01-2008 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Just back from NYC this morning.

When I got home and was unpacking, I noticed a jumper, shirt and two tshirts had been taken from my luggage. Has this happened to anyone here and what did they do?

I was on to Aer Lingus baggage handling in Shannon and they told me to e-mail them, has anyone done this and what was the outcome? According to the guy I spoke with, this seems to happen a lot

Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Yeah, but the left the skid marked jocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Thanks for the shirt.

Jumper looked like a christmas present :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

I ended up with a damp patch on my bag the last time I flew.

He giveth and he taketh :(

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Peter C

kaimera wrote: »
    Thanks for the shirt.

Jumper looked like a christmas present :-/

your welcome, glad you liked second hand shirts.

Thought the red jumper would suit you!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Pye

I usually have a small padlock on my bag and it's never been tampered with. Are you not able to lock it when flying to the US?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,197 ✭✭✭Archeron

They rip up all the clothes they steal and make them into rags to clean all the dead bugs off the windscreens of the planes. FACT!

Advertisement