Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gmail Problems

Options
  • 16-01-2008 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

I had a search but can't see any other threads.

I'm using Outlook 2007 - and using POP3 (Imap sucked when I tried it) Anyway, one of my accounts isn't downloading properly, I have 2 different accounts and one seems to be working fine but the other isn't.

I tried deleting and re-adding the broken account to no avail. The problem may also have something to do with my connection at the moment, on 8meg unlimited with Pipex in the UK, but it's been slow as fook recently. Just about to e-mail them and bitch.

Anyway, has anyone else had problems downloading G-mail via POP3 in the past 3 days? It's irritating me as I've missed a couple of important e-mails.

Thanks to all.

Advertisement