Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

print envelopes on oki b6300?

Options
  • 15-01-2008 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Im having a major paper jam problem printing onto envelopes with the oki b6300. the envelope size is 114x235. i have this set as the paper size for tray 1 and paper type heavyweight. the only two paper sizes available for envelopes in the oki printer properties are DL and C5. DL is the closest to what I have so i choose that size in the printer props and in Word for the envelope size. Now the printer will print it fine and in the right position on the envelope WHEN it does print. the problem is that the paper constantly jams and you have to pull out drawer 1 resit the paper and open and close the top cover. Has anyone had any experience with this printer or know why it would be constantly jamming.

Advertisement