Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a Fiat Punto serviced in Dundalk?

Options
  • 15-01-2008 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Just a quick question - hope someone can recommend a good/inexpensive mechanic who could do a service on my car here in Dundalk. The car is a '00 Fiat Punto (1.2L).

Cheers,

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Laverty's on Linen Hall street should be able to sort you out at a fair price. Give them a call and ask 34433 (usual prefixes) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Mr. Magnolia, you're actually the second person to recommend them. The mechanic who replaced my battery for me today recommended them too. Think I'll check them out... cheers!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Nah bother. Hope they sort you out. They're generally fair enough with their prices tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Nah bother. Hope they sort you out. They're generally fair enough with their prices tbh.

They used to be very fair with prices....They are a bit pricely nowadays but do great work!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

Used them recently myself as well, they do a good job for you, went there on a recommendation too

• Advertisement

Will have to wait til next week (payday) but I'll give them a shout. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

Bit late but that's an affirmative on Laverty's being top notch guys who do good work and are not particularly expensive. I used a lot of mechanocs in the area over the years but they are now my first port of call.

Not late at all - won't be getting it done until next Friday at the earliest - thanks for the feedback :)

Advertisement