Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the greatest paladin in the world

Options
  • 14-01-2008 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

Hey, check this out , hes a 70 paladin from emeriss, and is the self proclaimed best paladin in the world, his name is athene and has become quite popular, check this link http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=cLYrFR9RT_U abosolutly hilarious. his first few vids are good but starts to get crap after about 6videos. other than that its pretty funny and worth looking up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Personally his 1st & 2nd video were quite good and very funny.

He did it to build up some attention for his other video making projects and it seems to have gone down a treat. However now his 'wow movies' are life draining and i believe they've lost there original appeal!

I have the misfortune of playing on this realm, have come across his 5v5 in arena on numerous occasions and he's quite an "OKAY" pvper however he gets carried BIGTIME by hydra and belly (disc priest and arms warrior)

Anyway funny at first, ****e now kinda like leroooooooooooooooy but he got his 15 mins of fame and numerous fanboy supporters out of it so he seems to have done alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Schw around the corner. Classic
    And so true about arena and the ****ty line of sight. Gimps mages+hunters

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

haha i seen one of his vids before, cant chekc them in work : (

"this is my boyfriend" and theres sum chap playin with no t shirt on or something! classic

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

Know quite a few people in the same guild as Athene (movieLoL) and frankly, Athene is as big headed as he seems, though he tries to send himself up in the vids. Thinking about it there's a better paladin in that guild (Bobthedog) then Athene from everything I know. Couple that with the realm forum and paladin forum spam from low level alts (most of which I'm sure are people from movieLoL's) and I'm getting very sick of him :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

yea bobs a better player in every aspect and not a wanker from what i've gathered talking to him on irc.

It doesn't really matter anyway as he's taking movie lol to stormscale to try and compete against the best that europe has to offer pvp wise, so hopefully the handicapped posts will stop on the forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

sunzz wrote: »
    It doesn't really matter anyway as he's taking movie lol to stormscale to try and compete against the best that europe has to offer pvp wise, so hopefully the handicapped posts will stop on the forum.

Opinion seems to be split on whether Cyclone is actually the best. SK certainly seem to think so, theyre offering monthly prizes to the top finishers in every bracket on it now in an attempt to get people to migrate there and create a european "BG9".

Misery and particularly Bloodthirst (i think) are viable alternatives and it really just seems to be the big names pulling people to stormscale/cyclone

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

Hrm - word I had was that he had transferred and immediately stuck the character up for sale via a Dutch character sale site, quite a few of my guildies are Dutch and we maintain a watch on these type of sites so we're aware of any purchased chars which apply to the guild.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

sunzz wrote: »
    Personally his 1st & 2nd video were quite good and very funny.

He did it to build up some attention for his other video making projects and it seems to have gone down a treat. However now his 'wow movies' are life draining and i believe they've lost there original appeal!

I have the misfortune of playing on this realm, have come across his 5v5 in arena on numerous occasions and he's quite an "OKAY" pvper however he gets carried BIGTIME by hydra and belly (disc priest and arms warrior)

Anyway funny at first, ****e now kinda like leroooooooooooooooy but he got his 15 mins of fame and numerous fanboy supporters out of it so he seems to have done alright!

Whats your Ingame name on server? PM me if you like

Advertisement