Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

frantiC seeking PES2008 Players!

Options
  • 14-01-2008 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hello,
    Im Fierce from frantiC-gaming, im a CSS player, since i started playing CSS i was allways in UK teams because there was never a propper irish multi-gaming orginsation. This is why i want to change this, i started frantiC to support irish players/teams as much as possible. I have attend alot of lans irish and uk. Most recently i29,i30 and i31, after attending many irish.uk lans i seen a mass of talent in ireland to be able to compete at an european/international level, this is why i deceided to put frantiC together, to give those teams/players the support i never had.

frantiC is seeking an irish PES2k8 Players to represent the frantiC name. frantiC will provide server sponsor,ventrilo,BNC's,professional website and soon lan-fees.

Regards Fierce

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

what exactly does this do for or give irish pes players?

im a little confused as to the benefits or ways of playing in the name of?

last year there was groups and clan tag names for players but not this year, its so sparse online this year.

which console?....

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭F1erc3

well players that play under frantiC will get support, as in lan fee's to attend big lans like i-series in the uk, lan79 in france and dreamhack in sweden to compete with the best in europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭F1erc3

anyone intrested?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Perhaps you should PM some of the people who start threads saying that "they are the best and will give everyone a lesson" - scan through the threads, bound to be quite a few around...

Also, maybe give a few more details - you mention covering LAN fees; does that include a hotel / flight or just the cost of the LAN entry?

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭leek

i am :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

i would like to say im interested but im so good and i like pes so much that if i was to take it up competivly it would almost certainly result in the end of pro evo for ever.

why? well can you imagine anyone buying a game when they know deep down that no matter how good they get at it they will still only be second best?

for this reason i regret to say i wont be taking part and dont bother trying to persuade me.:(

Advertisement