Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.countryhousetours.com - Weddings with Adams & Butler - Anyone used them?

Options
  • 14-01-2008 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭

Hello all, my fiancee has asked me to ask the good people of boards.ie if anyone has any experience in using the above company. Linky

On the page they say:
    For a small fee of €50 we will provide you with a list of approx 80 private properties with direct contact details of the owners, a website address to access information and pictures of the properties and a listing of the number of guests suitable for each property and whether they would be suitable for a marquee. This €50 is then refunded when you make a booking through Adams & Butler.

Has anyone ever used them? Is this list actually useful at all or is it basically just a page out of the Golden Pages re-written out and charged for?

Appreciate any replies.

Ste05

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

LOL, I just noticed this little gem:
    Should you wish to avail of this service please send us your name, credit card number, expiry date and the 3 digit security code on the back of your card and we shall email you the wedding fact pack immediately.

Doesn't look so hot now, but I suppose there's always a chance they are legit, but there's certainly no way, I'm just sending them off my CC details. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭quazzy

Found this info on a whois DB - there's a phone number attached but it does seem a bit dodgey

http://whois.domaintools.com/countryhousetours.com

Advertisement