Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

keep getting signed out of gmail chat

Options
  • 14-01-2008 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Howdy,
    For some reason Gmail keeps signing me out of the chat. My internet connection is very solid and fast, so it's definitely not a dip in the connection. But for some reason, every 10 mins or something I get signed out of Gchat. And usually the gmail itself is fine. Anyone else have this problem?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 conormac

I haven't even been able to get into gmail since friday night.. don't know if it's just me, pretty annoying tho

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Happened a few times earlier this evening where I got randomly signed out of chat, signed back in automatically. Haven't noticed it happening for a few hours now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Happening to me all the time at the moment. When it drops out in Firefox I can switch over to Safari and it works there no bother but then it drops off in Safari too and then works in Firefox. Dunno what the beef is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

Yeah, i'm getting the same thng happening, every few minutes, the chat loses connection and takes a few minutes to re-connect.

Has been happening since a windows update a few days ago i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Using AdiumX on Mac (A chat client much like Pidgin on Windows) I can say that I'm experiencing no difficulties with it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

No problems with it at all here.

Advertisement