Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer

Options
  • 13-01-2008 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

Im on the look out for a new printer and have been thinking of an epson as they are cheaper to run than my current hp. My printing needs are pretty basic and dont print a any photographs. I want a printer with a netowrk connection and would also like a 3 in one with scanning and photocopying. Anyone know of any printers like this or where i can get it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Clseeper

I'm not familar with the epson all in one's. I currently have a wireless Hp one which I picked up in PC world before xmas. They had stacks of them at the time. It's a wireless one, C4380 :confused: I think.

Works fine for me. I found a hp site which helped me work out the costs of running it

http://h10060.www1.hp.com/pageyield/uk/en/index.html

Advertisement