Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus for FS2004

Options
  • 13-01-2008 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭

Lads and lassies,

Does anyone know where I can possibly download an Aer Lingus repaint for the default Boeing 737 in FS2004?

Any of the repaints out there seem to be for add-on aircraft and I doubt that ehy would work with Microsoft's own default 737...

I'd just like to fly an Aer Lingus branded 737 to Heathrow from Shannon later...being the last day of flights to there and all...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Search the file libraries on www.flightsim.com lots of EI repaints and stuff there. Also try avsim.com though I dont like it as much as flightsim.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭pbirney

Try the downloads area of the PC PIlots Ireland site: http://homepages.iol.ie/~tmcg/index.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭Fabio

Thanks lads. Didn't even know that PC Pilots Ireland existed thanks pclancy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭pbirney

you're very welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

:)

I didnt know those guys were still going, remember they used to send a floppy disk with a few planes and some scenery for FS5? Twas a cool mag.

• Advertisement
Advertisement