Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4x22 Carry handle scope

Options
  • 13-01-2008 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭

This is a full metal replica of a colt armoured scope, it fits the carry handle of m4,15,16s so is perfect for fixed carry handles.

Its an older style than the acog, 90's I think was when it was fazed out.

I think it would suit high quality m15,16s for marksmen, but on my m4 with the hop on the blink and the barrel full of mud, 4x is too much!:D

I scirmished it and just didnt find it usefull on the m4 so its up for sale.

Its zeroable horizontally and vertically, and has a quick adjustment drum for range on top.
    It made of alluminium, and very tough, and seats very solidly on the carry handle, no movement or loss of zero.
    Its a 4x22 scope so 4 times multiplication, and this is written on the scope at the top and looks good. No trades to speak of.
    Comes in original box with zeroing instructions.

50€ asking, about what I got it for, offers accepted.

Please note, below scope is shown with recessed plastic affixed to protect lens, removable.
    P1010262.jpg
    P1010261.jpg
    P1010260.jpg
    P1010259.jpg

Comments

Advertisement