Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lolav

Options
  • 13-01-2008 6:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

loldrek.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I've missed WoW humour so much this past year. Its all so... funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I dont get it :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Me neither :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

When some who agro's drek and the runs out of the building with drek chasing him drek will reset at the entrance. Someone was stupid enough to think that Drek was healed to 100% when he just infact reset as a result of the noob running out with drek in chase :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭BKtje

I think its more the fact that they'd almsot downed drek (ie why someone said "win") when someone ran out and reset him possibly causing alliance to loose the bg.

This happens on a daily basis and not sure why it gets a thread :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

oh i c ...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Ahhh....now i get it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

B-K-DzR wrote: »
    I think its more the fact that they'd almsot downed drek (ie why someone said "win") when someone ran out and reset him possibly causing alliance to loose the bg.

This happens on a daily basis and not sure why it gets a thread :p

No, it was the fact the moron thought that someone healed drek when in fact he had run out and reset him.

Downing drek isnt the hard part in av anymore. Its getting retards like that guy to understand that taking towers and defending them is more vaulable than running around the field of strife killing people like a headless chicken.

Advertisement