Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So the Polish chic's are hot..

Options
  • 13-01-2008 2:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

Lets all agree with that (although I personally prefer Irish women), so what foreign chic's here are NOT good looking as a whole.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Finally, a thread in AH about Polish females. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

just back from living in Amsterdam for a few months and the dutch women are Amazing :), irish women on average are too much overweight and the polish are hotter but only just... IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Mairt wrote: »
    Lets all agree with that (although I personally prefer Irish women), so what foreign chic's here are NOT good looking as a whole.
    Israeli chicks are rancid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

There is no nice Roma tail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Terry wrote: »
    Education ++. Since Marty has me on ignore however he'll never see the hittability. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

German birds aren't much to look at, though I wait for someone to dig up an airbrushed shot of some crackin model in an attempt to prove me wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Mexicola

just back from living in Amsterdam for a few months and the dutch women are Amazing :), irish women on average are too much overweight and the polish are hotter but only just... IMO

Did you even leave the red light district? Women standing in a window wearing a bra is not the normal afternoon activity of most dutch women.

I have been to Holland many times and yea there are some lovely girls but an equal number of mingers. Just like here really.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

hey now terry, israelis may be mindless murdering bastards, land stealing criminals and have funny hair.. but their women are fantastic looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Terry wrote: »

LOL couldn't agree more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭sickpuppy

Lived in Holland for three years there yummy chicks.
    The hookers you see in windows are usually czech slovak etc.
    Dutch women have abit of pride in themselves you wouldnt see them necking pints and ordering a snack box with an extra breast at 3in the morning.
    Lovely and tall too not like alot of the oompa loompas we are blessed with here.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

is that the problem here? Irish women aren't dainty enough?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

sickpuppy wrote: »
    Lived in Holland for three years there yummy chicks.
    The hookers you see in windows are usually czech slovak etc.
    Dutch women have abit of pride in themselves you wouldnt see them necking pints and ordering a snack box with an extra breast at 3in the morning.
    Lovely and tall too not like alot of the oompa loompas we are blessed with here.

Now don't you try tell us those whore's in the window's are anywhere near good looking.

If Terry wants to see rancid he need look no further than Amsterdam shop windows, nice bodies - fvcked up faces.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

I've been in Israel and i regret to have to speak in any sort of positive light about Israel but a lot of the women walking around are unbelieveable looking.

And a lot of Polish women are brutal looking. They got that butter face going on. Everything is great but their face. Suppose its just a matter of taste. But ain't nobody touching Venezuelans or Colombians.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

The stupidity of this thread really makes me want to lock it... yeah I'll lock it.

Seriously, the entire female population of particular countries are hot/minging - grow the fuk up.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Time to start the which female ah moderators living here are not hot thread. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Christ, that alone has my head doing somersaults...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement