Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

almost uninstalled

Options
  • 13-01-2008 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

Well I swore I wouldnt pvp untill 70, and for good reasons.

Im level 31 and I was questing in Arathi and gave in to temptation and joined a basin.

Well f-that.

Afker's
    A guy on horde who had 4 bots with him going around 1 shotting everyone.
    I thought it might have been a spell to duplicate yourself to confuse the enemy.
    He was a horde shaman, tauren. HSXA was the leaders name, then the other four that were on top of each other walking, making it look like a graphic glitch, were the same name, but the last letter went alphabeticaly. B C D E etc

No teamplay or healers.

I asked wtf was the story with no teamplay or healers and I was told to stfu and "yeah but Im doing most dmg XD XD XD"

....... :mad:
    The only reason I'm playing is to get to endgame and start pvping and all that.

****ing dickheads tho nearly put me off it.

/ragepost

lol :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

http://www.dual-boxing.com/

Fun if you're doing it... nightmare if you're the recipient :S

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

KoKane wrote: »
    No teamplay or healers.
    But...but...this is PvP...theres never teamplay or healers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

What are you expecting pvp to be KoKane........

Fair?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Are you on outland?

4 shammys with the same name were at that earlier on outland

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Yup outland yesterday. It was a shaman. Was probably four of them and they did have the same name, except for the last letter which changed on each one.

No I'm not expecting it to be fair in a fairy sense of the word.

I'm not expecting it to be destroyed by botters and afk'ers and dopes however.
    I've experienced dopes before though and can easily live with it.
    Unless you think its acceptable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Don't expect many healers at any level because generally there isn't many who heal in PVP. Its pretty frustrating and thankless work and generally your gonna be targeted first if your healing. There is even less teamwork in PVP than there is healers so don't expect much of that either. Only way you will get much of either of those is if you get into a decent size PVP guild.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Aye if you want team work and decent fun in a battle ground try get into a premade, i doubt you will get many on your travel to level 70. But once you ding 70 you should have no trouble finding one ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

pvp is all about numero uno to a lot of people. personally if i see sum1 fighting solo against an ally or even an npc in av i will always dismount and help. but as said healers r few and far between in end game pvp.

i would be interested to see this duel-boxing in action. cant check the vids in work : (

any1 here ever used wow glider? yes its against blizzs tos and might be frowned upon discussing here, im just curious if any1 uses it. seems the majority of people on during the daytime on my realm r farmers or botters.

Advertisement