Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think everyone should watch this...

Options
  • 12-01-2008 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭

MONEY MASTERS
    This 3.5 hour, fast-paced, non-fiction, historical documentary explains how international bankers manipulate America and in turn, the world...

It opened my eyes to how the world really works!!!...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936

"The powers of financial capitalism had a far-reaching plan, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole...Their secret is that they have annexed from governments, monarchies, and republics the power to create the world's money..."

- Prof. Carroll Quigley, renowned, late Georgetown macro-historian (mentioned by former President Clinton in his first nomination acceptance speech), author of
    Tragedy & Hope: A History of the World in Our Time

“Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money."

Sir Josiah Stamp - Director of the Bank of England (appointed 1928)
    Reputed to be the 2nd wealthiest man in England at that time.

Advertisement