Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mario & Sonic at Olympics - where to buy?

Options
  • 12-01-2008 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭

I've heard some good things about this game - is it really good or is it gimmicky? I'm looking for something that is as fun for a party as the Wii Sports but takes more skill to be good at (e.g. Sports is great but you're essentially only controlling the swing and not position in tennis, so if this was more challenging while still being fun I'd go for it).

That said, it does sound like a good laugh so I'll probably get it either way, but can't find it in stock in any shops or online. Play.com say it will be dispatched when it arrives but give no ETA.

It's pricey on ebay too, though I hate eBay cos of the hassle and crazy postage charges on most items so would only use it for a good bargain.

Anybody know of anywhere that has it in stock?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Where you based? Dublin? Reason I ask is it's hard to give advice if we don't know

If you're in Dublin I saw it in Game in the Ilac Centre yesterday.

The brother owns a Wii and it's a good game, best played with a group as with many Wii games. Worth buying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

its good in multi but has one horrible flaw you have to complete it in single player to unlock all the games.

takes about 2 hours to do that.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Just after xmas we searched a few places and it was totally sold out. Eventualy got it in Argos in Blanch. Checked the stock levels on the argos website and reserved (very handy feature)

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

Its cheapest on Play I think or Tesco, also its a very good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭SpongeBob2000

Got it today from GAME in liffey Valley :D

At last in stock!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

over the course of the weekend away, checked every store that i came across that sells wii games from waterford to tralee and the only place who had a copy was game in limerick city. they had 3 other copies as of 5 this evening. had great crack earlier playing. doubt its a game you'd spend hours playing cos its fairly tough on the arms but myself and the missus had some good laughs at the faces each of us were pulling while playing

Advertisement