Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Ownage of huge proportion.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Morbid.Angel

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,915 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Makes me wonder if i ever pissed off someone so much - it wouldnt take an amazing amount of effort to bring down a similar level of wrath down on me :p who puts their full name adress and alias under one roof anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

me nikes me nikes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Laslo

roflmfao - fwoned haithnxbai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Beelzebub

It may seem funny and revenge may be sweet but this kind of thing will land the perps in jail.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

That's right up there with Oldboy in terms of getting revenge! My favourite part was them getting the Army Recruiter to visit the house.

http://www.hoodtalk.org/index.php?topic=7470.0

Original source, I think.

Wow, just wow. Ok, avoid if you hate smileys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Ha take that ya fcukin' eejit! That's excellent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Hmmm...boards.ie is like a giant stadium filled with cotton wool in comparison to those forums.

*hugs a passing mod*

Sh*t like that is why it's a great idea to keep your RL stuff as far removed from your net stuff as possible...Of course it's also a good idea not to be a scamming muthf*cka yo...I ain't playin'

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Ya should log onto some of the 4chans IRC channels to see how some epic ownage happens

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

They sent him some pizza, gay pron and free tampons....dude got PWNED!! 11!!1!
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

The army recruiter part made me laugh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

They seem to have gotten him fired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Spankeh wrote: »
    Ya should log onto some of the 4chans IRC channels to see how some epic ownage happens

:)

Yeah, just ask Hal turner.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Yeah, just ask Hal turner.....

"This is padro"

• Registered Users Posts: 24,167 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Only read a few posts into it, the bastardisation of the English language was more than I could take. What the hell did the kid do to deserve that kind of abuse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Sold one of the pwners a pair of nikes which failed to materialise.

Sneakers yo, don be messin with a mans shoes ever or you get capped foo etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

The Army recruiter is classic but the rest is just childish. That doesn't surprise me much after attempting to read that gangster shiote talk. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

The funniest thing for me in all that is a forum dedicated to hood talk:confused: probably a whole lot of white middle class kids too

I think I may add that to my list of reasons to shut the internet down:D

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭H.O.T.A.S.

The FBI posters were pretty good to. 23 counts of child pr0n ha!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

Those heads are straight pimp, every piece of bitch in the house get the phuck up out of your dresses.

A bunch of white, middle-class, bowl haircut wearing spoilt teens if ever I saw one

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Great pwn-age. Guy prop didn't deserve it all though, still, as another poster siad, he won't scam anyone online any time soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Eglinton

Beelzebub wrote: »
    It may seem funny and revenge may be sweet but this kind of thing will land the perps in jail.

Yea I agree. It's all fine and dandy 'outing' that convicted sex offender that was discussed a while back. However this guy didn't do anything illegal and this amounts to a minimum of harassment or at the high end of the scale, attempted murder. Listing a guy as a paedophile could get him shot in the street. He simply has to go to the police and every middle class idiot that set him up will get a spell in juve or prison.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Ah the internet.
    Because sometimes paedophilia and revenge are the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Gator

Brilliant

Advertisement