Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

speakers making noice when using scroll on mouse?

Options
  • 11-01-2008 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭

Hi,,

Just got new speakers and when i use the scroll on the mouse i get a small squeek noice.. whats that all about ?

also just noticed it happens sometimes when just moving the mouse,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭NeVeR

i even turned the speakers off and it's still coming out !!! how can it be ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Double click the little speaker icon in your system tray. One by one, try all the volumes available one by one to identify which one this strange noise is coming from. Then mute it :) Its likely to be some obscure channel.

EDIT: just saw your second post... Dont think thats normal... sounds like something physical with the electrics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

SDooM wrote: »
    Double click the little speaker icon in your system tray. One by one, try all the volumes available one by one to identify which one this strange noise is coming from. Then mute it :) Its likely to be some obscure channel.

Or bad wiring causing interfearence.

Advertisement