Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access Gmail account

Options
  • 11-01-2008 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭

As the title suggest, i am unable to access Gmail tonight. I can access everthing else no problems including hotmail, was just wondering if anyone else having problems tonight?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Absolutely no probs here, has some1 hijacked your account? Have you reported it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭Barlow07

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Absolutely no probs here, has some1 hijacked your account? Have you reported it?

I dont think its that. I was on it early today but that was in work at lunch.

PogMoThoin wrote: »

I just checked it my laptop signs in no problems. I just have checked this first before posting. Its a problem with IE or something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭godskitchen

Barlow07 wrote: »
    ts a problem with IE or something else.

You have your problem right there, your using IE......................

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

There's nothing wrong with IE - I use it all the time for accessing GMail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭godskitchen

There's nothing wrong with IE

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

im having problems since this evening. i need to open a new window each time.
    the new IE is shoite, loads of little niggly things wrong, like when i close a window it takes a few seconds for the window to collapse!
    i smell a microsoft rat!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Firefox ftw :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Moved to Comp/Tech.

I also use IE 7 on my laptop. I will download firefox and check as it still wont let me sign in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement