Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gladiators is back!

Options
  • 11-01-2008 10:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭

the american version of gladiators is back

and there is a wolf!

and siren! and a hegla!

im glad to see hulk hogan got some work there doesn't involed him being crippled, the other presenter is lalia ali (hot!)

I remember many a saturday night spent watching that...

a better waste of time then most

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Todoquetengo

The English one is back too, even better, def one of my fav childhood programmes :D Wonder will it be any good??

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2008/0312/gladiators.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

im glad to see hulk hogan got some work there doesn't involed him being crippled

When did he ever do anything even potentially crippling? The most dangerous part of his theatrical acting career only involved ripping up his t-shirt. After that it was just a relaxing 10 minute dance in the ring with another naked man before popping back to the showers to inject some more 'vitamins'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

yeah i heard about this.. does anyon ehave any idea when its actually going to be on tv? or is it already on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

it'll be one soon kirstie gallagher and ian wright presenting, the american one has started inserting all these xfactor like sob stories and clips of them with the children into the show,tributes to dead parents and those statements from the contenders to stay in school!!!
    puke/fast forward, the american show the person wins the chance to become a galdiator, i never seen any of them take that up the next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

One happening here in Oz too pretty soon. Worldwide comeback by the looks of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

screw wolf there was only one person that made gladiators exciting and that was john anderson.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Cremo wrote: »
    screw wolf there was only one person that made gladiators exciting and that was john anderson.

Dree, tuu, wun....

Advertisement