Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

junior cert Irish grammar

Options
  • 10-01-2008 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

can anyone tell me what grammar i will need to get a goo grade in junior cert higher level irish??? a:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Br@nkin

for my JC, I drew pictures of ducks and had "tá mé ar an duck" underneath it. I also wrote alot about ispini.

This was ordinary. Mind you, I did get a D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

Mostly just the tenses, urús etc. I did loads more complicated stuff last year and never really got it. I don't think I used it at all on the paper but I got an A in HL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 danielleia

my irish teacher who is fantastic says just know your irregular verbs and all your tenses, learn off about 20 exlamations/phrases from book and learn the spelling of everday common words and youll be grand
    with regards poem and storie learn grammer out of irish book (do u use fonn??) and youll get by fine:)

Advertisement