Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who would be your friends?

Options
  • 10-01-2008 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭

In the Simpsons? I think I would like to hang out with Lenny and Karl, but only for a short while as I may begin to feel like a bit of a gooseberry.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Id try and become mister burns friend, or else homers because it would be one adventure after another and you never know when he might get medical majuranna again

• Registered Users Posts: 49 MTG Ros

it would have to be Lisa. She has very few real friends because she licks the teachers asses so much. I feel sorry for her.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Enid Coleslaw

Professor Frink or Hank Scorpio. Either way you are guaranteed lots of cool gadgets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Hanging out with Krusty would be a laugh, meet the stars, drink some booze...all good!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I'd probably end up being friends with nerds like lisa and frinky. I wouldn't mind frinky so much and his Gloyvens! :)
    Krusty is a bit of a backstabber though, I'd imagine he would try to double cross me loads.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Well, not Lisa, she annoys me and I don't like vegetarians.

I'd say Maggie. There's more to her that meets the eye you know. I'd say she gets up to all sorts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Yeah Maggie rocks!
    I would also like to be friends with John, the Gay, no no, queer ;)
    He has lots of cool stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

i would be friends with comic book guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Ralph!

Nah, I'd probably hang around with Otto cos he ROCKS :rolleyes::cool:

Advertisement