Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That Email

Options
  • 10-01-2008 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

apologies if there is some other thread about the email circulating about the breakup and alleged abortion.. is it just me whos seen it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

What e-mail?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Missed out on it.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

bonkers wrote: »
    apologies if there is some other thread about the email circulating about the breakup and alleged abortion.. is it just me whos seen it

No, we've all seen it except for those two guys up there. Was that your question? The answer is probably no. Good thread though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

I haven't seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

It was on boards today but was deleted amazingly quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

bonkers wrote: »
    is it just me whos seen it

Is that a statement?

But if that was a question the answer is yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i seen it, it's nasty :p

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Yep. Got it earlier.
    Funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

humbert wrote: »
    It was on boards today but was deleted amazingly quickly.

And it'll be deleted again. ¬_¬

Is there a news article about this?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

This sounds interesting, can someone PM it please.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,906 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

+1 I feel left out:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

I'll swap a bag of Skittles for a pm of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I have not seen it, don't bother sending me it either. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

You could at least put up the friggin email. 3/4 of the popultion either dont know it or dont care.
    Sorry, stick that up to 999/100ths

You could at least put up the friggin email. 3/4 of the popultion either dont know it or dont care.
    Sorry, stick that up to 999/100ths

It was posted and deleted - it's an email supposedly from 1 party - how do we know if it's legit?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055214675 review and undelete it if you want.

I actually know the email, Ive seen it. I am not happy with presenting anything like that on this forum to be honest.
    It was a cnut of a thing to do, the guy that sent it out was way out of line.

I feel really sorry for the ex. No one deserves that sort of treatment.

And stop PMing me looking for a copy of it :)
    I have no doubt it will be in everyones inbox in the next 24 hours anyway, but I would prefer not to have boards.ie party to such a thing.

This is actually the first thing in years on the internet that Ive found offensive, and as such, im taking a dim personal view of it being stuck up here. If anyone wants to discuss it, you can head off to humanities and have a proper discussion on it, but I dont want a tit for tat 'Yore Ma thread about it here.

MMMkay?

Your previous post ...nm. mmmkay.

That doesn't mean you're to PM the other moderators, lusers. *glares at inbox* ¬_¬

that PMing thing wasnt at you, in case you were wondering. ive had a few requests for it.
    And someone sent it to me too. Weird. Do you want it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

This is actually the first thing in years on the internet that Ive found offensive,
    The death cry of youth in written form. Welcome to being an old fogey Eamo! I say welcome in a very youthful way, not sounding as if I am also on the old fogey side I must point out.

that PMing thing wasnt at you, in case you were wondering. ive had a few requests for it.
    And someone sent it to me too. Weird. Do you want it ;)

I know. I got one or two PM's since you posted it... and we have a clown posting in Humanities asking for a link because we "referred him" there to do it. ¬_¬

• Advertisement

Gordon wrote: »
    The death cry of youth in written form. Welcome to being an old fogey Eamo! I say welcome in a very youthful way, not sounding as if I am also on the old fogey side I must point out.

hey, everyone has their achilles heel. doesnt mean im past it, merely being reminded that there are still things out there that have yet to be seen :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement