Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

task bar

Options
  • 10-01-2008 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭

Someone was messing with my computer and the task bar is on the right hand side in a vertical position , how to I change it back to a horizontel position at the bottom of the screen?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Right click the taskbar, untick "Lock Taskbar". Left click on taskbar and drag and drop to the bottom of the screen. Tick "Lock Taskbar" again.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,824 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Right click, click off "lock the taskbar" click on any grey area in the main task bar and drag it back down, right click and click "lock task bar" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

cormie wrote: »
    Right click, click off "lock the taskbar" click on any grey area in the main task bar and drag it back down, right click and click "lock task bar" :)

unless your task bar is blue ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,824 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Oh yeah, I use windows classic theme on my xp ;)

Advertisement