Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speaker Problem

Options
  • 09-01-2008 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi Guys, well I have a situation at home which I am hoping some of you may have dealt with before but basically it revolves around me not being able to have speakers attached to my computer. My girlfriend does not like the war-like/violent sounds of Unreal Tournament 3/Crysis so I play on headphones all the time. The problem with that is my headphones have great sound but I cannot wear them for a long time because my ears get hot and it becomes really uncomfortable, when I bought these headphones, I thought I would be able to adapt to them unfortunately that is not the case. I have Creative HS-600's so my question is two fold I guess:

1 - Do you know of some good sounding pc-headphones that are comfortable to wear? (P.S They cannot be in the ear either since my ear canal is too small)

2 - Do you know of speakers that can transfer the "mic in" and "speaker" part of my sound card to where my monitor is so that I could possibly interchange between two sets of headphones, I have some sony's that are for my mp3's and are really comfortable but have no microphone for gaming.

The way my computer is setup is that it is very hard to reach behind to have to change the cables all the time, hence I was asking about a set of speakers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭Sqaull20

I had the same problem lol...

The one's with the muffs made my ears hot and in earphones are annoying...

I got a simple sony pair in argos with stereo sound,very comfortable....

16wd_large.jpg

Advertisement