Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Audio COWON Q5W

Options
  • 09-01-2008 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

Anyone have one of these? Just wondering it they're worth the money.I have an IAudio hd mp3 player thats never given me a days trouble and is a great yoke but I now want the bigger screen,bigger storage and wifi and other cool stuff....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

I'd love one, but for the moment, and foreseeable future, they really too expensive for me.

Q5 40GB Version - 657e

Q5 60GB Version - 708e

But if you are looking to upgrade your iAudio for one with a bigger screen, the A3 is just out which is an upgraded version of the A2. Can play nearly every file you can throw at it.

A3 30GB Version - 446e

A3 60GB version
    - 475e

I wouldn't particularly recommend Pixmania btw, just using it as an example.

Guy on ebay selling a new A3 30gb for 260e including shipping if youre interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

but is that screen not really small? It does look pretty cool though...thanks for all your advice.
    I like pixmania though... good prices

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

A3 screen is 4" (hardly small?)
    Q5 screen is 5"

both screens have a resolution of 800x480

Advertisement