Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renshaws

Options
  • 09-01-2008 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

what the craic round renshaws these days?

Is it still mandatory to wear a gaa jersey to gain entry?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

i never noticed it, its not that great of a spot. bots alot better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭CoNfOuNd

As far as I know, Renshaws is due to close later this month for refurbishment. I believe they'll add around 40 new hotel rooms, and I think the bar will be re-done too, but it reflects what areas of their business are most successful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭zippy 99

regob wrote: »
    i never noticed it, its not that great of a spot. bots alot better
    Aye, the bot was always the best. Picked up manys a nice girl in that place.

zippy 99 wrote: »
    Aye, the bot was always the best. Picked up manys a nice girl in that place.

former queens student i take it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭pete1234

bot was not very good imo,full of wannabes, always a fan of shaws in my day!!!

• Advertisement

pete1234 wrote: »
    bot was not very good imo,full of wannabes, always a fan of shaws in my day!!!

never heard of shaws were bouts is it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭thegloriousend

renshaws is quite terrible. However they do great drink offers, I think its 3 pints for 5 pounds at the moment. A good place to have a laugh with the lads and get pissed but thats about it.
    It's located just off Botanic Avenue btw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Renshaws?

F**king dive tbh.

I wouldn't burn it down but I would give the arsonist a box of matches and a gallon of petrol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Bot is quite nice, but not a patch on Hatfield House! Todays Wednesday, which means free BBQ from 4pm! Think ill head down to that!

Advertisement