Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding in France - Advice Required

Options
  • 09-01-2008 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

Hello,
    Myself and my fiance are hoping to get married in France late next year.
    We intend to have a small church wedding in Ireland a couple of days before and then fly out to France and have a church blessing and a reception.
    We both really want to go for a Chateau, preferably one that can be rented out for the sole purpose of the wedding.
    Our only other requirement would be that it would be close to an airport and if at all possible a maximum of two hours drive from a ferry port.
    I've found quite a few websites online offering locations that look ideal but without knowing anyone who's used them, I'm a little anxious.
    Has anyone here any direct experience of planning a wedding in France and can you recommend any excellent locations?
    All advice appreciated.
    Rachel

Advertisement