Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kazzak Guild Looking To Recruit Raid Masters

Options
  • 08-01-2008 3:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, our guild on Kazzak has recently started raiding. We have a large player base comprising some 150 odd members. The bulk of these players are active and friendly. The experience levels are varied however we only have a few amongst our number who are capable of leading raids. I am hoping to recruit a few raid masters into the guild in the coming weeks. If anyone is interested please PM me.

We are also in need of more tanks, healers and hybrids.

The Kazzak Alliance Website

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Very nice website you've got there, good luck with the recruiting/raiding.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

Currently trying to RL 5 nights a week for our guild on Emeriss after our other RL got into a snit and left the guild without any notice :mad: However, if there's any advice you need feel free to PM me on our guild forums (check that alot more often then here).

Gadai on http://www.new-inquisition.co.uk/ (follow the forum link)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

150 members and you need more? ><

Believe me, you don't need anymore, unless you plan to run several raids a night.

Advertisement