Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waste disposal

Options
  • 08-01-2008 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

I know about the recycling centres but I am looking for somewhere I can dispose of general rubbish.

I have a few bags of grass cuttings, ash from fire and general garden waste to need to get rid of.... any ideas? Meath/Dublin area please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

What about http://www.vandwrecycling.ie/index.htm in Drogheda on the Mell road?

€2 for a car load.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Midland Waste, Navan. 046 9022222

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 montyballs

the recycling center in navan,in mullaboy ind. est. on the navan to athboy road (the N51 ithink) takes grass cuttings and all other garden waste.
    and its only 2 euro a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭jazoo

the coolmine recycling centre in blanchardstown will take your grass cuttings no charge a bit of a drive dont know about the rest

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,861 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Probably not that cost effective between the ferry and the 1000km round trip. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

good man paulo, you just resurrected a 3 year old post :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭gipi

In fairness to Paulo, he was replying to a spam posting which resurrected the thread.

Advertisement