Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Album artwork

Options
  • 08-01-2008 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

Ok so I got the itouch and am just wondering how I would go about getting artwork for all the songs I have on my iPod? Is there anyway of been able to download them all at once?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Load all your music into iTunes. It'll get all the album art. Worked for me and my iPod Classic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Using itunes?
    If so, setup an account but you need a credit card.
    You can then run a process to get artwork. Won't get all of them, maybe 80%.

You can try various widgets (I've a mac, do widgets exist for Windows?:confused:)
    Or you can get them yourself, Amazon.com is good.

It might take hours but it's satisfying to get everything perfect! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Skybird

Why not use Tag&Rename its excellent.

Will get artwork from several sources.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i've used http://www.albumcoverfinder.com/ before, quite good if i can remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Use this: http://itunes-art-importer.en.softonic.com/

It is absolutely savage - you do have to do it album by album (select 12 tracks for instance), but better than nothing!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

itunes will give you most of the officiall albums out there, but if you have some old songs or some rare dance songs then you may have to do the simple task of doing an internet search.

ie. "groovezone eisbear"

that will throw up some details and album covers etc etc, just right click on the image and copy then in itunes (which you will have open in another tab)just right click over the "drag image here" and paste, then you have some album art!!

hope this helps along with the other advide above, you should be sorted.

Advertisement