Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wurm Online

Options
  • 07-01-2008 4:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭

wurmonline.com

a simulation of world. two servers, you can play PvP or not. teaches how to be patient, coz sometimes it takes 2 hours o make a hammer when you've just started...

for now I think I'm the only player living in Ireland, so if you want any tips, post your questions here, although Wurm forum is thriving.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭r0nn13

This game is definitely thriving and I have met various people from Ireland on it.

Best place to start is at the PCGForum as this is a free village started by people who read the PC Gamer magazine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

PCGamer had a 6 page write up on it about a year ago, so I dropped in to see what it was like. Had the style of advancement I like (do something to be better at it) and the crafting was nice and meticulous.

Think it was just a bit too much for me to take in at first, just like EVE Online.Plus it ran quite badly on my computer (looked over a rise to the area below crashed my computer and everytime I tried to login same happened as it was where I was faced).

Advertisement