Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone using a wireless Technika Mouse/Keyboard

Options
  • 06-01-2008 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭

I had to replace my old wireless/keyboard mouse that had lasted 3 years. Bought a 'Technika usb keyboard/mouse set from Tescos and have had nothing but grief ever since. I fudged my way through getting it installed. Then a week later, the mouse went on autopilot - google search showed that others solved this by replacing the batteries. Took out the 1 week old batteries and that solved that problem.

Had need to move the pc downstairs this morning - when i went to set it up again, no bloody mouse or keyboard working. Normally, all three - mouse/keyboard/controller should show up under device manager but none of them appear. I have uninstalled the software that came with it and reinstalled but no joy.

Anyone have similar experience and how did you fix?
    Otherwise, any troubleshooting tips would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Turned out that the usb pci card needed reseating. Nevertheless, if anyone needs to replace a keyboard/mouse set, I wouldnt Technika..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Bloody thing not connected again. Reverting to the old ps2 set.

Advertisement