Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biggest Disapointment of 2007

Options
  • 05-01-2008 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭

PS3 is the favourite to hate, but Crysis, delayed games, assassins creed and bioshock trail close behind. Not to mention the backlash on the poor PES 2008 this year.

Biggest Disapointment of 2007 55 votes

The Playstation 3 (favourite)
    0% 0 votes
    Pro Evolution Soccor 2008
    21% 12 votes
    Bioshock
    7% 4 votes
    Halo 3
    1% 1 vote
    Assasins Creed
    9% 5 votes
    Crysis
    7% 4 votes
    Half Life Episode 2
    14% 8 votes
    Sensible World of Soccer on xbox live
    1% 1 vote
    GTA 4 delay
    0% 0 votes
    Smash Bros Brawl delay
    14% 8 votes
    Kane and Lynch
    9% 5 votes
    Call of Duty 4
    3% 2 votes
    Wii (underdog)
    0% 0 votes
    Gamespot's review of kane and lynch debacle
    5% 3 votes
    Final Fantasy XII
    3% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

The PS3 has finally started to pull through for me these past few weeks, with the excellent Uncharted and Ratchet & Clank along with divx/xvid playback to keep it busy. I'm actually starting to prefer the big ugly yoke to my Wii:eek:

I wish that I'd nominated Space Giraffe actually, that left a sour taste in my mouth even when I took the price tag into consideration. Note to Jeff Minter; Games are generally more fun if you can actually tell wtf is going on!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I'm suprised the Ps3 is getting such a bashing. I have 10 games for that i'd consider to be decent games... although they nearly all can be bought on the Xbox (Apart from Warhawk, Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Uncharted)... i dont own an Xbox so it doesnt apply! to me!

Has to be GTA 4, the reason i bought a next gen console

• Registered Users Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Benzino

its assassin's creed for me. Im kinda happy GTAIV was delayed as it obivous that it needed more time. But I get the feeling that the PS3 will win this one...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It's Bioshock for me. I loved System Shock 1 & 2 and was really expecting this to be an evolutionary step forward. But it ended up being a graphical update that also changed the names of the characters. Add to this that on release they had the "only 2 installs allowed" thingy, then it's just adding insult to injury.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Why the space giraffe hatred tman? Thought it was excellent. Takes a while to get used to but once you learn to get over the fit enducing visuals it all fits into place.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I gave it half an hour and still couldn't tell what in the sweet name of **** just kept killing me... Wasn't really my idea of fun tbh.
    Perhaps I was being to hasty though, I'll have to give it another go soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

I actually quite enjoyed bioshock, It's defo Halo 3 for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement