Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DS game of the year 2007

Options
  • 05-01-2008 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭

The DS is in no risk of loosing steam, dominating christmas sales across the world. Another year another suitcase full of cash for nintendo.

DS game of the Year 23 votes

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (favourite)
    0% 0 votes
    Elite Beat Agents
    43% 10 votes
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy (underdog)
    13% 3 votes
    DK Jungle Climber
    0% 0 votes
    pokemon pearl/diamond
    0% 0 votes
    Call of Duty 4
    30% 7 votes
    Mario Party DS
    4% 1 vote
    Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords
    0% 0 votes
    Phoenix Wright: Justice for all
    8% 2 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I only bought 2 DS games this year actually. Phoenix Wright was OK and all, but they needed to freshen up the formula a notch. And that damn Ocean King Dungeon really damaged my impression of Zelda, but I suppose the other qualities of Zelda shone through.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Elite Beat AGENTS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

like johnny said the temple yoke in zelda really brought the game down so its pokemon for me. probably the best any way even if the temple wasnt in zelda

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'm with unreggd, Elite Beat Agents should really be on the list :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

*whistle*

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement