Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless broadband limited user

Options
  • 05-01-2008 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Not sure if this is the correct forum, so apologies in advance if not.
    I have set up a wireless broadband connection on my PC 2 weeks ago. When I log on to the pc as an administrator I have no problem picking up the wireless connection.

If I log on as a limited user I cannot establish the connection. I am using windows xp. I have contacted eircom and they told me it was an issue with parental controls but I have checked the settings and these seem to be disabled.

If i log on as administrator log off and then log on as a limited user it brings up the wireless connection.

Any advice on how to solve this. I need the limited user to be able to access the wireless connection.

Cheers

Advertisement