Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stargate: Worlds [MMORPG]

Options
  • 05-01-2008 6:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 81,963 ✭✭✭✭

Watching the new episode and a commercial pops up - oh yes.

Your officially syndicated Stargate MMORPG is here.

http://www.stargateworlds.com/

Fall 2008. (Mod: please sticky)

EDIT: unfortunately the site is fresh as a daisy - and is ridden with broken links >_>

so heres more thumbnails than you can shake a staff weapon at :D

stargateworlds.jpg
    stargateworlds2.jpg
    foto_stargate_worlds.jpg
    stargate-worlds-ancient_qjgenth.jpg
    stargate_worlds_sc17.jpg
    originalzd3.jpg
    stargate2.jpg
    stargate0106.jpg
    220originaluf1.jpg
    stargateworlds053.jpg
    The+Castle.preview.jpg
    Castle+Interior.preview.jpg
    sgw_egyptonia_guard.jpg
    X.jpg

the last image is a gameplay model. Altogether, it looks promising.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

heh, just started a thread over on the MMO forum :). Gamespot have the trailer here. I've been following this for a good while (been on the forums over a year at this point) and have to say that I've been impressed with the way the devs are thinking about certain things.

One nice thing for the 'hardcore' Stargate fans is that the community manager/general Stargate consultant is none other than Scepter aka David Read, who was the one who developed the Omnipedia over at Gateworld. I'm sure he would have a thing or two to say to them if they start wandering wildly off canon ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

It really looks promising and so far the dev teams idea's seem cool but there seems to be a serious lack of info about this game considering it has a mod 2008 release date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

"No grind"?

i'll believe that when i see it.

Advertisement