Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The murder of Katy French and Natasha Collins. A dismisal of the latest conspiracy

Options
  • 05-01-2008 2:24am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭

I would like to dismiss the latest conspiracy theory going around.

That the CIA have anything to do with the murder of Katy French and Natasha Collins, and numerous other non-persons, or members of the disposable lumpen proletiriate, Who've been dropping dead, after imbibing once previously near harmless amounts of cocaine.

The theory goes:
    Over the last few years, left wing elements of the shinners, have established supply and distribution networks across the UK and Ireland. In an effort to accumulate funds for a future revolution,,,, and to help fund their friends in FARC (Columbia's marxist side of the civil war).

As it turns out, the Irish and the UKs have taken to the product like property speculators to a dodgy mortgage broker. And the coffers of FARC have been swelling like a teenage mothers belly. This is not good news for the CIA boys, who've got their family jewels invested in the right winger side of the war. Who don't control the coca growing parts of the country.

So, as the crazy conspiracy theory goes,,,,The CIA have been slipping alot of boggy coke to B-List celebs,,, to kill them,,,, in the hope of damaging shinner supply networks.

This theory is absolute nonsense. These people have not been murdered for propaganda purposes!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I hope you're serious about this. It just makes it so much funnier.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

No... no... that actually makes a lot of sense...

You've given me a lot to think about, good sir.

I was going to stop taking coke... but not now.. that would be letting the CIA win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭utick

No... no... that actually makes a lot of sense...

You've given me a lot to think about, good sir.

I was going to stop taking coke... but not now.. that would be letting the CIA win.

lol any excuse

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Gator

hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

krd wrote: »
    This theory is absolute nonsense. These people have not been murdered for propaganda purposes!!!!
    How do you know?
    Well, tell us. How do you know?

Are you a part of the CIA propaganda machine?

I'll bet you are.

BTW, Who is Natasha Collins?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Terry wrote: »
    How do you know?
    Well, tell us. How do you know?

Are you a part of the CIA propaganda machine?

I'll bet you are.

Yep... It's clearly all a double bluff... classic CIA tactics.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Did the OP start a conspiracy deliberately so they could debunk it and claim some limelight?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

The OP didn't so much "debunk" it as say "this isn't true" and give no reason't.

It's a subtle but important difference ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Yep... It's clearly all a double bluff... classic CIA tactics.
    Maybe it's a triple bluff. Maybe the OP is one of the shinners.

My head is melted. I need another line of boggy coke (whatever that is).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭krd

Well ,,,,,,,,,,,, if,, Graham Greene were still alive. Would it be too far fetched for one of his novelas?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,913 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Who the heck is Natasha Collins? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

I coudln't give a crap about some attention seeking whore and some no-body tbfh. Seriously whoever abuses cocaine is risking death, so I don't have any pity for them people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

i was interested and googled natasha collins and got this thread as 3rd most viewed with her name, then down a bit a bebo account with her name. http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=1738390000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Natasha Collins:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7171292.stm

"B-list celeb" is pushing it a bit. A sad loss nonetheless (scroll down)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

DEmeant0r wrote: »
    I coudln't give a crap about some attention seeking whore .

Does that not cover anyone famous and anyone that seeks any sort of attention (like you with that little mini-rant?) what makes her different to any other celeb?

Oh and yawn, done to death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭cellulite_sally

you sir/madam are a TROLL and need to be dealt with accordingly this has to be without doubt the most retarded topic in this place since the cool kids think it's okay to spam "your ma" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

calling a model an attention seeking whore is pretty fukin strong tbh. i agree u knw the risks when u decide t take drugs that is not the same as deserving the consequences to happen if u knw wat i mean.

either way calling her a whore is unnecessary attention seeking imo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

PeakOutput wrote: »
    calling a model an attention seeking whore is pretty fukin strong tbh.
    Do they do anything else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

davyjose wrote: »
    Natasha Collins:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7171292.stm

"B-list celeb" is pushing it a bit.

A sad loss nonetheless (scroll down)

Agreed. I hate it when attractive people die. :(

==

This youtube was (almost) prophetic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC3_UYu7sHE

• Advertisement

Ciaran500 wrote: »
    Do they do anything else?

than wat? model clothes and accessories? well at least 1 other thing they do is go out and get wasted at parties like everyone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Rossibaby

she did it toherself.fcuk her she had a good life there are a lot of people worse off and it takes a cokehead model tomake ppl sit up and see the drugs problem

Rossibaby wrote: »
    she did it toherself.fcuk her she had a good life there are a lot of people worse off and it takes a cokehead model tomake ppl sit up and see the drugs problem

so righteous ill quote this the next time someone talks about how much they pity someone who died in a car crash trying to get home that little bit faster by going over the speed limit. they knew the risk they were taking so **** em. im sure thats what itll take for people to wake up to the speed problem.

GROW UP

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Rossibaby wrote: »

Yeah fcuk her the big cokenosed b1tch how dare she how facking dare she the attention grabbing b1tch...i'm gald she's dead...actually i hope anybody who takes any kind of illegal substance just dies lets be rid of tham all the world will be a much happier place then. It's so true about there being a lot of people being worse off i bet their coffins aren't half as nice as hers the b1tch!

You know who else probably does coke, Osama Bin Laden.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭im_invisible

You know who else probably does coke, Osama Bin Laden.

i think its the opium he's into, all them poppy fields and all...

this thread is funny on so many levels,
    ..well, one anyway. i didnt think id ever post in this forum, it reminds me of a time i was walking down the street in town, mid-afternoon, and i overhear a conversation outside a well known phone shop
    GUY1: "Vodafone... y'see vodafone, they're illuminati, y'see the logo? 666. y'see 6, 6, 6."
    GUY2: "......................WHAT?!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

PeakOutput wrote: »
    so righteous ill quote this the next time someone talks about how much they pity someone who died in a car crash trying to get home that little bit faster by going over the speed limit. they knew the risk they were taking so **** em. im sure thats what itll take for people to wake up to the speed problem.

GROW UP

Not that I condone PeakOutput's burst, but if someone is driving at all, let alone speeding, they are taking a risk, and it's their responsibility. They should expect no sympathy if they kill themselves. Clearly, people dying in speed accidents is what has been necessary to garner a response here.

Jesus Christ, I'm trying to talk sense in the CT forum, f*** this....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Jesus Christ, I'm trying to talk sense in the CT forum, f*** this....

see its that kind of attitude that we're trying to defeat:rolleyes::(

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭luap_42

Quote:

"so righteous ill quote this the next time someone talks about how much they pity someone who died in a car crash trying to get home that little bit faster by going over the speed limit. they knew the risk they were taking so **** em. im sure thats what itll take for people to wake up to the speed problem.

GROW UP"

It's this kind of lack of responsibility combined with self righteousness about whatever that is taking Ireland right down the drain, all the while saying that what is going on is okay. It's not my fault. :mad: :(

If you do drugs, you're responsible, if you drive like a lunatic you're responsible. If you die (and/or kill/injure others) while doing either of the above, you're responsible. Why should you have any mercy or goodwill from the rest of us? You and everyone who partakes or condones these behaviours are the one's who needs to GROW UP and take respobsibility for your own actions. :mad: :(

Let that be a lesson to ye. :rolleyes:

Luap

Bitter th'divil ye know than th'divil ye don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

This is by far the most idiotic pile of tripe i've read in quite a while. People voicing there opinions of who's to blame in these situations has obviously gone through every case of fatal accidents due to excessive speed and has concluded through the empirical evidence at hand that everyone deserved to die.

As for the cocaine side of things, yep you must be right again. Anyone who takes cocaine deserves to die a swell. So that means anyone who drives fast or has ever taken cocaine deserves to die. God, if thats the case its going to get very f*cking lonely on your high horse lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

DEmeant0r wrote: »
    I coudln't give a crap about some attention seeking whore and some no-body tbfh. Seriously whoever abuses cocaine is risking death, so I don't have any pity for them people.

now thats really horrible. I dont do drugs myself - however i dont feel like that either, jaysus - would you say that if it was your sister? or your best friend? or wife/ husband who never dabbled much and just was unlucky to buy really dodgy stuff - these people are someone's children - and to be be so cold, is honestly- not saying much in your favour.

Advertisement