Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Support the flight simulator forum....!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 JustaJourno

There was a feature in The Irish Times today about flight simulation and online flying.. got a good spread and was a good article!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ch252

Its a great Idea! maybe even a sub forum off aviation and aircraft instead of games? either way, it will make a great addition! Anybody here other than myself and neon-circles on vateir just out of curiosity??

Darragh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭Fabio

Great idea, I love my FS2004 but I never seem to have the time...a forum will be great though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭WexCan

darragh-k wrote: »
    Its a great Idea! maybe even a sub forum off aviation and aircraft instead of games? either way, it will make a great addition! Anybody here other than myself and neon-circles on vateir just out of curiosity??

Darragh

I'm a traitor - VATUK lol. Ex BOG member, been knocking about for 6 years. Scary really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

I asked for this years ago but was never enough support....hope it gets off the ground this time!

Advertisement